Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful - Day 23, 24, & 25

Day 23

I am thankful for a husband who takes such good care of me. For half days at work and time to get things done with my best friend.

Day 24

I am thankful that we have family here in Colorado to celebrate Thanksgiving with. For delicious food, fun games, and crazy dogs.

Day 25

I am thankful for my job - that when my tendency has become to stuff hard things inside or push them out of my mind, it teaches me to feel. To be able to cry and comfort, to be honest with our feelings. That I'm learning that I can't avoid loving them if I know they're just going to leave. To learn that I can and will love these kids with my whole heart until they are gone from me, and then I will ache. But I'm so thankful to be able to feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment