Monday, February 20, 2012

Friends.

I am so thankful. I was reminded of my great thankfulness this weekend. I am thankful for my husband, who is my best friend and greatest confidante and encourager and gives me unending grace and love that goes above and beyond anything I could have imagined. I am thankful for my friends. The friends that have known me for years now; friends that knew me before I changed my name and walked through the last five years with me. Friends that let me be completely myself and love me for it - that I am so thankful for. For laughter and tears and honest conversations and hard conversations and dreams and memories and sleepovers. I love how we've all grown together and know each other better than before. I love reminiscing about the past, but I love even more the thought of knowing and loving each other for five, ten, sixty more years.

I don't know what life holds. I don't even know what this next year holds. But I am so thankful that, near or far, I will walk through life with these friends. I am so excited for the adventures that we will have, together and separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment