Saturday, December 3, 2011

Understanding.

I struggle with understanding sometimes. Sometimes I feel too deeply what others are feeling, but at other times I don't try to understand where someone is coming from at all. I think the latter is detrimental and I want to change that. Getting inside someone's head and heart is so painful, and I need help to know how to handle it. But I think it's worth it.

All that to say, I think I'll start linking up to this other blog every day. There has been a series called "What I want you to know"lately, and in the month of December she will be posting a story (submitted by readers) every day. It has helped me understand the situations that people come from better, and I want to share!


Please take a look!

Rage Against the Minivan - What I want you to know series

No comments:

Post a Comment