Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekend.

This weekend was so restful and good. It snowed both days which gave a good excuse to stay inside. I made Christmas gifts all weekend, and love that this year I have the inspiration to make so many of the gifts I'm(/we're) giving. I love it. I hope my family loves it too!

We rested so much and got to catch up with friends. I love the times we spend with both our college friends and our Bloom friends. Two different times in our lives, but I'm so thankful for all of them. It was so nice to catch up last night and be reminded of how connected I feel to my precious friends from college. And it was so nice to be at Bloom tonight - to be serving and running around, but also have time to catch up and talk. I love that place.

1 comment:

  1. "Help us be brave with each other, for these are the days..." That story made me think of us, being college friends, and how I never want it to change, even when we don't live in the same city anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete