Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am thankful for classy food (salmon + couscous + asparagus + wine = definitely classy) and great friends. I'm thankful for work, where I get to play with two adorable babies and celebrate with everyone. I'm thankful for my husband, who is kinda nerdy but super wonderful. I'm thankful for Colorado and the fact that autumn is coming soon. I'm thankful for Bloom and our house church... For the way we laugh and agree and disagree and talk about the Kingdom. I'm so glad I get to do life with these people.

I miss California, I'll be honest. I long for it, deep inside me, sometimes. But I'm so happy here.

Tomorrow: Me, girl baby, boy baby. Stroller, walk, park. Blanket, grass, sun. Journal. Nap? Them, hopefully. I just don't feel right sleeping on the job. It's going to be a good Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment