Saturday, June 18, 2011

This week.

This week.

Answered prayers that will hopefully change a family's lives.

A two year old wiping her brother's tears from his cheeks while I remind him that he is not, in fact, a "stupid boy".

Babies in giant sunglasses.

Water games!

The laughter and screams of little boys.

A family of ducklings crossing a busy road with the help of people enjoying their lazy summer.

Homemade popsicles.

House church discussions.

Bicycle.

Rain.

*****************************************************

I have a dilemma. I have so many cute pictures taken this week of the kids, and of me with the kids. I would love to share them on here... But I'm not sure what is appropriate. So, forgive me for the lack of pictures. They all consist of funny faces, sleeping children, water, city backdrops, and pillow case races. Such a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment