Monday, June 13, 2011

Work.

I just love my coworkers. It's amazing how similar some of us are - in our likes and dislikes, our crazy senses of humor, our dreams for our lives and our families, our pasts... We're so different, too. But I love our lunchtime conversations. Those five hours a week are some of my favorites!

I feel blessed to be working alongside these passionate, hilarious people. I love that we're not afraid to laugh. I love that we all came from an idealistic place of looking at the world and have moved into a more grounded place in reality. I love how we've all almost embraced the idea of the American dream (when we swore we never would)... but that we're not content to live in our complacency. That we want to see women and families and people brought to wholeness in Christ. That we want them to live self-sufficient lives, reliant on Christ.

Love it.

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE you and i love reading your posts!!!

    mom :)

    ReplyDelete