Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Youth.

"Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity"- 1 Timothy 4:12

This is an encouragement to me. I / we have been blessed (especially lately) with much responsibility. In jobs, in church, in life... I'm feeling the weight of it. I am completely overwhelmed by it.

And be it my own tainted opinion (that cares too much what others think of me) or be it the truth, I feel that everyone is looking down on us because we are young.

So I will cling to the Word of God and trust that we are in this amazing season for a reason.

1 comment:

  1. You are "in this amazing season for a reason"- and I think you are old and wise enough to handle it, and grow in/through it. =)

    ps: i really resonated with your last post...happens alot with the kids I work with, and sometimes it's so hard to let go and keep investing. But I do, and you do because we have so much love in our hearts to give because we have received so much love. You are making a HUGE difference-so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete