Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall.

It's back!!




************************************************************************

What a perfect way to start this fall. With this album that is breaking ground and awakening my heart again.



www.gungormusic.com
*************************************************************************

I also recommend listening to that album in order, all the way through, while driving through the mountains of Colorado (or anywhere beautiful and natural and peaceful) to seek the changing leaves.

Our autumn drives every year serve to recenter me. When everything else feels like it's swirling around me, driving in the mountains and seeing how the seasons change with my best friend and love, I feel centered in my soul again.




2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! And that pic is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...beautiful music, beautiful God, beautiful leaves, beautiful couple and beautiful daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete