Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Time.

David and I watched "The Notebook" this week. The last time I watched it, I was 18 years old and in the very beginning of my first year of college. I had no idea what the next five years would bring. Let me tell you, watching that movie as a 23 year old married woman is a whole lot different than watching it as an 18 year old who has never been kissed.

Labor day weekend was so good. I am thankful for friends that will float around a pool with me for hours, talking about life and love and work, and that inspire me to be greater and do greater things. I love riding my bike around this city with my husband, dodging traffic and enjoying our neighborhood pub.

And I've once again come to my morning off... Warmed by the sun on the couch, with a cup of homemade iced coffee next to me. This is good. And I have homemade lasagna to look forward to tonight at work... Good conversations, quality time with the children and women that I am growing more and more to love.

2 comments:

  1. I can't even remember which one the notebook is!! ...mandy moore? or that blonde guy from remember the titans...? sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's the one with the blond guy, because it's not Mandy Moore! It's the one where the wife has Alzheimer's and the husband reads their story to her... I cried a lot.

    ReplyDelete